The **Wasabi Ball Transfer Appliance** enables organizations to move large datasets to Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage quickly, conveniently and cost-effectively.
* Up to 100 TB storage capacity per appliance
* Multiple 1 GbE & 10 GbE LAN interfaces supporting DHCP, static, and VLAN IP configurations
* Standard file system interfaces (NFS, CIFS, SMB, FTP, HTTPS)
* Object storage interface (S3) for S3-capable premises platforms
* AES 256-bit encryption
* Built-in client interface
* Industry-leading Netgear NAS performance
* Move large datasets to Wasabi with plug-and-play simplicity
* Accelerate time-to-value
* Avoid internet transfer delays, hassles and costs
* Ensure data security and chain-of-custody throughout the process
The **Wasabi Ball Transfer Appliance** is ideal for customers that don’t have sufficient network connection speeds to transfer large amounts of storage over the Internet or private network connections.
Powered by Netgear, a leading vendor of network-attached storage platforms, the Wasabi Ball addresses common challenges associated with large-scale data transfers by eliminating the high network costs and long transfer times often associated with moving large data amounts over the internet.
Whether you plan to migrate your data to Wasabi for primary storage, backup and disaster recovery, or archival, Wasabi Ball makes it easy to move terabytes of data to the cloud. Just order one (or more), load it up and return it to Wasabi. Each Wasabi Ball can securely store up to 100 TB of data.
Once received from Wasabi, just connect the Wasabi Ball Transfer Appliance to your local network and load it up using a simple interface. Your data is encrypted automatically. After sending the appliance back, Wasabi will upload your data to your Wasabi storage bucket(s), notify you and securely erase the device.