**Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud** is a cloud-based archiving service that helps organizations store, manage, and discover business-critical information.
* Cloud-based information archiving (no required hardware, software, or client plug-ins).
* Intuitive end user experience with seamless archive access from Outlook, Outlook Web App, Notes, or supported web browsers.
* Rapid search functionality and world-class collaborative eDiscovery workflow
* Unlimited storage and retention for a predictable monthly fee.
* Support for Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office 365, IBM Lotus Domino, Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce Chatter, and Box
* Reduces the management burden for IT with rapid deployment and automatic upgrades and support. Expedite searches for archived information with scalable grid architecture and advanced, search-within-search capabilities that deliver results in seconds
* Accelerate the legal discovery process by giving legal teams self-service access to the archive
* Impose mailbox quotas without inhibiting user productivity by providing users with virtually unlimited mailboxes via their archives
* Improve server performance and shrink backup and recovery times by storing information in the archive and confidently expiring messages saved on the mail server
* Ensure email high availability with Enterprise Vault Mailbox Continuity.cloud, a failover system for your primary mail platform
Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud securely captures information in a centralized and tamper-proof online repository, with seamless end user access, and rapid search functionality. Plus, the built-in collaborative eDiscovery workflow provides legal teams with role-based access, expediting the discovery process.
With no mandatory hardware or software required, the service is quick and easy to deploy and provides unlimited storage for a predictable monthly fee.