**StorageCraft File Backup and Recovery** takes a step beyond similar solutions through the use of powerful data analyzer technology that identifies and protects only the data that is important to an organization.
* Options for backup of desktop or server
* Data Importance analysis automatically identifies what data to protect and what to exclude
* Version retention enables users to store a custom number of revisions of backed up files
* File-Watch alerts users if a file that is regularly edited or updated hasn’t been recently backed up
* Easily recover individual files and folders from the familiar Windows interface or through a web browser
* Ensures secure backup of an organization’s most important information
* Easy setup and management
* Secure off-site backups protect valuable business information from loss and theft
Using smart data analysis, **StorageCraft File Backup and Recovery** gains intelligence around the data the organization is saving and identifies the data that should be backed up. Much of the data that people at companies produce is not business-critical, such as duplicate files, folders for apps no longer in use, music downloads, and personal photos. Other backup solutions don’t differentiate between valuable data and this irrelevant, unnecessary data.
Automated, cloud-based backups protect valuable business data for employees who travel, work remotely, or sometimes neglect to connect to the office server. Backups can occur even if files are in use or locked by the user, thus protecting often-used and edited data.
Using remote management and monitoring, administrators can easily manage a file backup and recovery solution for an organization or multiple organizations, using a single dashboard to license, install, configure, and monitor all customer backup accounts. End users can be empowered to easily find and download their lost files and folders as needed from the cloud, via the familiar Windows interface.
StorageCraft backups are secure as data is transmitted and stored in an encrypted format and resides in Tier III certified data centers.