**SkyKick Cloud Backup for SharePoint & OneDrive for Business (by license)** is ideal for those customers that prefer data protection with non-named user flexibility. To offer complete Office 365 cloud backup coverage for a license, combine this product with SkyKick Cloud Backup for Exchange Online (by license).” When combined, Groups and Teams are also included.
* Up to six-times daily backups of SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
* Multiple bulk and individual restore options
* Full restore of sites, subsites, lists, and OneDrive for Business accounts
* Granular restore of files, versions, list items, and conversations
* Point-in-time restore of OneDrive for Business data
* Easy set up and use
* Great end customer experience
* Provides partners with a significant add-on for in-demand Office 365 services
* Establishes a critical recurring revenue stream for partners businesses
**SkyKick Cloud Backup for SharePoint & OneDrive for Business** picks up where Office 365 leaves off so that customers can quickly and easily restore lost, deleted, or corrupted data. It provides full restore of sites, subsites, lists, OneDrive for Business accounts, and point-in-time restore of OneDrive for Business accounts. This license-based product offers comprehensive data protection in these areas:
* SharePoint Backup: Site Collections, subsites, lists, folders, files, versions
* OneDrive for Business Backup: Full account, folders, files, versions
SkyKick Cloud Backup provides full restore of sites, subsites, lists, OneDrive for Business accounts, and point-in-time restore of OneDrive for Business accounts.
**Part of a Comprehensive Backup Solution**
Organizations who need comprehensive Office 365 backup coverage can combine this product with SkyKick Cloud Backup for Exchange Online (by license). Backup of Groups and Teams is included when these two products are combined, enabling backup of Conversations, Calendar, Files, Notebook, and Modern Team Sites.
**Secure, Azure-based Data Retention**
SkyKick Cloud Backup for SharePoint & OneDrive for Business is reliable and secure, using industry leading 256-bit encryption at rest and 128-bit in transit. SkyKick backs up all customer data to Microsoft Azure, with no limits on storage space. All data is kept indefinitely at no additional cost with an active subscription. Partners or customers can choose from eight Microsoft data centers worldwide, or they can opt to back up to their own instance of Azure. Keeping customer data within the Azure public cloud helps enhance security and compliance with regional policies such as GDPR.
SkyKick Cloud Backup for SharePoint and OneDrive for Business delivers an important service for partners that’s easy to sell and manage, low-cost to support, delivers predictable profitability, and is designed for partner success. With this service in place, partners can rapidly restore data to get customers back on track quickly. Or if partners prefer offering self-service as an option, give them management access in a partner-brandable platform to make it even easier.