**SentinelOne Complete** adds more advanced capabilities to SentinelOne Core, such as threat hunting and Deep Visibility. It provides prevention and detection of attacks across all major vectors, rapid elimination of threats with fully automated, policy-driven response capabilities, and complete visibility into the endpoint environment with full-context, real-time forensics.
* Single, holistic agent for PC, Mac, Linux, VDI
* Multi-layered AI-powered endpoint protection
* Advanced Threat Hunting and device controls
* Policy driven response to threats
* Enterprise proven and easily scalable
* Certified and recognized as an industry leading solution
* Helps eliminate notification fatigue
The innovative security solution offers broad protection against diverse modes of attack, including:
* Executables - Trojans, malware, worms, backdoors, payload-based
* Fileless - Memory-only malware, no-disk-based indicators
* Documents - Exploits rooted in Office documents, Adobe files, macros, spear phishing emails
* Scripts - Powershell, WMI, PowerSploit, VBS
* Credentials - Mimikatz, credentials scraping, tokens
SentinelOne Complete delivers multi-layered AI-powered endpoint protection, with Static AI pre-execution protection for known and unknown ﬁle based malware, and Behavioral AI agent-side behavioral monitoring that covers any attack vector, including unknown exploits and bypass attempts of traditional anti-virus.
The Behavioral AI engine is built to detect and mitigate malicious code and scripts in documents and is capable of detecting ﬁleless attacks and exploits. Lateral Movement uses Behavioral AI to discover attempts coming from another device over the network.
SentinelOne Complete offers attack remediation, cleaning all artifacts of a malicious attempt, including registry, scheduled tasks and more, while Rollback Revert returns an endpoint its pre-infected state.
Upon detection, SentinelOne can immediately stop lateral threat spread cold by disconnecting the infected endpoint from the network while still maintaining the agent’s connection to the management console.
SentinelOne Complete includes advanced EDR/Threat Hunting, which provides the ability to search for attack indicators, investigate existing incidents, perform ﬁle integrity monitoring and root out hidden threats. It includes an Attack Storyline, a visual diagram representing an execution ﬂow, helping IR teams to quickly evaluate the impact of any threat. Advanced capabilities include Deep Visibility into every event on the agent, including the ability to search for historic data, and visibility into the encrypted network trafﬁc without pushing certiﬁcates or the need for expensive SSL appliances/blades.
In addition, SentinelOne Complete has Device Control to enable you to apply policy and control USB and peripheral devices connected to your assets. Firewall control allows you to manage the personal ﬁrewall on your endpoints. With Complete you can also manage your disk encryption status and keys using the SentinelOne console.