Microsoft is committed to delivering technology solutions that are accessible and affordable for nonprofits everywhere. Nonprofit organizations can turn to Pax8 and Microsoft for more than 70 discounted cloud solutions that include the most popular Microsoft products, including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft 365, Power BI, Azure, and more.
Customers ordering products designated for nonprofit organizations through partners in the CSP program must first apply for eligibility through a quick [registration process](https://nonprofit.microsoft.com/#/register). Once they are approved, they will be assigned a nonprofit tenant and will be eligible to purchase nonprofit-designated products. The registration process includes the following steps:
* You will register with Microsoft and provide proof of your organization's eligibility (tax identification number or registered documentation from government entities, like a charity commission) as described on the Eligibility page. You will also be asked to agree to our anti-discrimination policy.
* During registration you will create a Microsoft account. You will use this account username and password to log into the [Microsoft Nonprofit Portal](http://nonprofit.microsoft.com/signin). (Note: The person completing registration will be the Global Administrator of the account by default. You can add additional administrators in the Office Admin Center once your account is established).
* Microsoft will verify your organization's eligibility. Its eligibility validation partner, TechSoup or their local partner, may contact you for additional information. (Note: This step may take up to 20 business days after submitting your application).
* While you wait for eligibility validation, you can view your application status in the Microsoft Nonprofit Portal. No credit card information is required for the eligibility validation process.
* Once validation is complete, you will receive an email with your eligibility results.