**Microsoft Flow** enables users to create automated workflows between their favorite apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, and collect data.
* 60 templates
* 4,500 (Plan 1) to 15,000 (Plan 2) runs per month
* Unlimited flow creation
* Premium connectors
* Connect with your favorite services (220+ available)
* Turn repetitive tasks into multistep workflows
* Email, Productivity, Notifications, Data Collection, and Social Media templates available
* Prevent sensitive data from leaving your company using built-in or customized data loss prevention policies.
Flow includes dozens of templates that can help users informed when on the go, improve their productivity, make software development easier, and streamline and improve HR. Flow integrates with more than 200 of the most popular services, ranging from Microsoft apps like Sharepoint and Outlook, to Dropbox, Twitter, Google Drive, Word Press, and more.
With Flow, users can turn repetitive task into multi-step workflows. For example, with a few clicks a user can capture tweets and add them as leads in Dynamics 365 or subscribers in Mailchimp. Flow makes it easy to create, use, and share automated approval workflows to quickly respond to and process requests, from time off and travel plans to documents and sales opportunities.
Flow lets you securely connect to on-premises data and cloud-based services, so you can make the most of the data you already have. Flow also helps to prevent sensitive data from leaving the business using built-in or customized data loss prevention policies.