**Dropsuite Business Backup + Email Archiving** provides advanced cloud-based storage to protect and preserve Microsoft Office 365 and Gmail data, while also providing journaling-based email archiving for Exchange, Gmail, IMAP or POP protocols to preserve, search, hold and comply with compliance regs.
* Exchange Online and Gmail backup
* Calendars, Tasks, and Attachments backup
* OneDrive and SharePoint backup
* Team Sites file backup
* Journaling-based email archiving
* Closes common Office 365 and gmail data protection gaps
* Supports compliance efforts
* Scalable to meet the needs of the business
* Protects the whole Office 365 environment
* Provides single-pane visibility
Dropsuite cloud-based email archiving helps any organization efficiently store, safeguard, manage, and discover data from most email systems such as Microsoft Exchange Online, Hosted Exchange, G Suite Gmail, and IMAP or POP protocols. With this service, all emails are:
* Securely backed up
* Professionally archived
Customers are covered in the event of a legal motion to hold a set of email records, or when a third-party regulator requests to access emails in the case of a compliance audit. Emails, attachments, calendar, tasks and related files are archived using envelope journaling, ensuring all assets are stored without fail. Dropsuite customers feel confident knowing their company’s emails are archived securely and are readily available should the need arise.
With Dropsuite Business Backup for Office 365 and Gmail, customer data is kept safe and in compliance with regulatory requirements that include GDPR, HIPAA, SOC, and more, through military-grade encryption that protects data at rest and in transit. Dropsuite helps to close the data protection gaps in Office 365 Gmail.
Dropsuite Business Backup includes:
* **Exchange Online backup** - Exchange Online can be one of the largest data sources of any O365 environment. Emails, attachments and related data can be massive in terms of file size. Because Dropsuite provides unlimited storage and the option for unlimited restore you’ll never need to worry about running out of storage. Set up automated backups to occur several times a day, and because only modified files are backed up, speed is maximized.
** OneDrive and SharePoint backup** - Backup OneDrive and SharePoint files to ensure all your business digital assets are safe from harm. Maintain complete copies of critical business digital assets to ensure protection from hackers, encryption malware, accidental deletion and more.
* **Team Sites file backup** - Team Sites files are also included in Office 365 backup with Dropsuite. Which protects all files shared using Microsoft Teams. With the use of Teams rapidly increasing by businesses and important files being sent at an ever-increasing rate via this channel, it becomes more critical each day to ensure all Team Sites files are backed up and available for restore if a data disaster happens.
* **Calendars, Tasks, and Attachments backup** - Microsoft Calendars, Contacts and Tasks are also included in Office 365 backup by Dropsuite. These Office 365 data sets are the often forgotten or overlooked and can lead to significant data protection gaps. Because these files contain critical business information they are just as necessary to protect. This is especially true given the ever-increasing regulations regarding privacy and security of contact information. Dropsuite includes all these files as part of the Office 365 backup to ensure your calendar, contact and task data is safe, protected and secure.
* **Gmail backup** - Business Backup makes it fast, easy and secure as possible to backup and recover your G Suite Gmail data. You can feel safe and secure knowing that should any emergency occur, you are prepared. The 1-Click restore feature makes it easy to find your lost, corrupted or deleted email files at any point in your backup timeline, and restore them into your Gmail account with just the click of a button.
* **Insights BI**, an advanced email analytics toolkit that uncovers buried O365 email data and helps uncover actionable business intelligence quickly. Insights BI helps to turn complex and extensive email data sets into simple yet powerful reports, graphs and charts that help customers find issues and recommend improvements.