**Datto NAS 3** protects businesses from downtime by protecting and restoring business data, no matter where it lives. Data backup, recovery and business continuity for local, virtual, and Cloud environments, within a single platform
* Supports business data storage and filesharing for Windows, Mac and Linux users
* Configure Datto Drive Local to access files from the office, mobile devices, desktop sync clients, and the web
* Snapshot controls minimize images stored locally while retaining a complete history in the cloud
* Mount to other network storage locations and automatically schedule and copy data from other devices to the Datto NAS
* Block level deduplication of DNAS data as it is stored, greatly reducing the amount of data needed to be stored
* Easily scalable
* Helps businesses to recover quickly from ransomware
* Fast, flexible restores and efficient cloud storage for each backup
* No complex integrations or configurations needed
* Designed for MSPs, with a single console to manage all Datto devices
**Datto NAS 3** a smart, scalable network attached storage platform, centrally managed and protected by the secure Datto Cloud. Easily share files and folders on the local network and replicate NAS snapshots to the Datto Cloud without any additional infrastructure investment. Store more locally, secure it, and back it up to the cloud forever with the Infinite Cloud Protection option.
As a fully integrated product, Datto NAS includes components for network addressable storage, local fault tolerance, and cloud backup storage and recovery. Datto NAS features Inverse Chain Technology, which ensures fast, flexible restores and efficient Cloud storage for each backup.
Built to Datto's exacting standards in the USA, devices are easy to install now and expand later. Datto NAS provides local primary storage for easy file sharing, and cloud-based snapshots can be used to restore lost devices. This means that, if there is total loss of data, a backup copy is available for days, months or years.
The Datto NAS device is most often used as a common location for sharing files or backup target, it's easy to implement and use. Simply plug it into the network, configure it to meet your needs, and all of the data stored on that Datto NAS will be readily available locally, backed up to the Cloud, and quickly recoverable in a disaster scenario.
This product has many configurations. Please contact your Pax8 Cloud Wingman for pricing.