**Compliancy Group HIPAA Compliance Solutions for Internal Compliance** help MSPs who are not reselling Compliancy Group compliance services to achieve internal compliance with the wide-ranging health information regulations. MSPs that want to resell Compliancy Group HIPAA Compliance to customers should order the Compliancy Group Partner Program instead.
* All six HIPAA assessments
* Intuitive Training
* Incident Management
* Business Associate Management
* Breach Support
* Helps partners to achieve HIPAA compliance
* Support in the event of breaches or audits
* Greatly reduces risk of non-compliance
**Compliancy Group HIPAA Compliance Solutions for Internal Compliance** are available through the **Sentry Solution**, which serves locations with up to 25 users, and the **Enterprise Solution**, which is available for larger MSP organizations.
Compliancy Group takes advantage of The Guard, an advanced, cloud-based solution that combines the knowledge of skilled Compliancy Group HIPAA compliancy experts, with a simple, easily-accessible technology. The Guard includes all six mandatory assessments required by HIPAA regulations, including:
Once gaps are identified via the assessments, The Guard has built-in policy and procedure templates that are customized to the unique needs of your practice.
Beyond assessments, using The Guard, the Sentry Solution helps to support HIPAA compliance efforts through the following features:
* Intuitive Training: The Guard provides annual HIPAA training to educate you and your employees about the importance of HIPAA compliance. The solution has built-in reporting that tracks each employee’s training, while also tracking employee attestation to the training they receive, recording the completion status and the completion date.
* Seal of Compliance Verification: The Guard is the only HIPAA compliance software on the market to offer HIPAA Seal of Compliance Verification for your compliance program. With the Seal of Compliance, you’ll be able to demonstrate that you’ve satisfied the full extent of the federal regulation.
* Incident Management: The Guard delivers a simple means of completely tracking and reporting all security incidents as they occur. The solution is built to address each element of the federal regulation, including increasingly important protocols for incident management.
* Business Associate Management: Through the web-based portal, customers can assess and manage vendors and business associates all from one location. Business Associate Agreements must be signed and executed each year with all health care vendors. Templated agreements come stored in The Guard with each subscription, saving you the time and money you’d otherwise spend with a HIPAA consultant or attorney. The Guard also simplifies due diligence, giving you the tools to assess the ongoing status of your vendors’ privacy standards, security infrastructure, and HIPAA compliance year after year.
* Breach Support: A team of Compliancy Group expert Compliance Coaches can guide you through data breaches and OCR investigations, should they arise. The Compliancy Group Breach Support Staff is on call to provide all of the necessary reports and documentation for your practice or organization to confidently get through a data breach incident. In addition, ongoing support provides the tools to maintain your compliance year after year.