**CloudJumper Cloud Workspace **brings the workspace into the cloud, giving SMBs and enterprises access their desktops, apps, email and data from all their devices – computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone – anywhere business may be conducted.
* Windows Server 2016 with Windows 10 experience
* Windows Server 2012 with Windows 8 experience
* Windows 10 Enterprise VDI
* Windows Virtual Desktop
* 100 GB of personal and shared storage.
* OS, desktop and application support and updates
* Includes all IT infrastructure, storage and data backup
* Supports cloud-ready version of Microsoft Office 365 and thousands of line of business apps
* Helps drive down IT costs
* Supports a mobile workforce and BYOD
* Protects the business from data loss and theft
* The solution can scale to meet the staffing needs of the organization
CloudJumper Workspace helps you to simplify all of your IT management needs. Our solution includes all of the necessary cloud infrastructure, including servers, storage, and data backup, freeing you from the management and maintenance headaches associated with running an on-premises network. We also host thousands of industry-leading line of business applications, including cloud-ready versions of Microsoft Office 365.
Beginning on April 1, 2019, CloudJumper is adding a set of complementary features to Cloud Workspace, including its native multi-factor authentication and an increase in default per-user RAM from 600MB to 1GB.
Each Cloud Workspace deployment will now also include an FSLogix Office 365 Container. This will reduce the amount of space needed for associated Office files, increase efficiency, enable the ability for True Cached Exchange Mode, Outlook Real Time Search and eliminates the need to synchronize One Drive for Business at each login.
We work hard to secure all of your data, and all of your applications, files, and desktops reside in our secure CloudJumper data centers, which are SSAE-16 Type II, TIA 942 Class 4, PCI DSS, HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley certified.