**Carbonite Availability** is the first real-time high availability and disaster recovery solution to offer options for physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
* Provides comprehensive high availability and disaster recovery
* Supports any combination of physical, virtual, and cloud servers
* Enables real-time protection for data, applications, and entire servers
* Uses your existing hardware, software, and network
* Enables easy, full-server failover in minutes, not hours
* Supports dissimilar hardware
* Manages the entire protection environment from a single unified console
* Protects Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, BES, Oracle, mySQL and more
* Provides multiple recovery points in case of logical data corruption and data has no distance limits between servers
* Flexes to fit your recovery objectives
* Creates and auto-provisions your virtual disaster recovery environment
* Protects cluster workloads to different physical locations without using shared storage
* Protects and recovers to and from any combination of physical, virtual, and cloud servers
* Offers manual or remote installation and configuration
* Enables automated and push-button, on-demand failover with push-button failback
* Monitors server network and services
* Validates settings with pre-flight check and auto-fix features
* Data compression option for more efficient bandwidth usage – plus encryption for secure over the wire transmission.
* Forwards replication statistics and events to enterprise management tools
* Ensures the integrity of real-time replicated data with patented write-order consistency
Carbonite Availability allows you to fine-tune your recovery and efficiency targets with flexible RTO and RPO. No matter the size of your business, you can take advantage of full-scale protection at an affordable price.
Because it is platform, storage, and hardware independent, Carbonite Availability reduces your overall operating costs by optimizing existing infrastructure and scaling with whatever you build in the future.