**Breach Secure Now Dark Web Monitoring** enables MSPs to identify whether a customer’s data and reputation are at risk on the dark web following phishing attempts or data breaches, and to use that data to better illustrate the immediate need to increase the customer’s security posture.
* Continuous dark web monitoring identifies breached data
* Customer portal provides real-time updates
* Part of a powerful security training and awareness program *
* Takes the first step in defending customer information and business reputations
* Helps customers to grasp the importance of stronger information security
* Easy to roll out and manage
Without continuous monitoring, new compromised employee data available on the dark web will go unnoticed, putting your clients and yourself in danger of dealing with a data breach. Compromised passwords increase the risk of external access to your clients' networks, while exposed personally identifiable information (PII) opens the door to convincing phishing attempts.
**Dark Web Monitoring** is easy to deploy, and monitoring can be started in a matter of minutes. A client portal gives customers insights into data breach details, including passwords, as well as suggested next steps.