**BAE Hosted Microsoft Lync** provides real-time communications capabilities designed to allow more predictable costs, improved productivity, and improved business outcomes.
* Communicate the easy way: Lync unifies voice and video calls, Lync meetings, presence, and instant messaging (IM) in one easy-to-use client, making it simple to choose and switch between different forms of communication.
* Stay in touch anywhere: Lync enables users to communicate securely anywhere there's a network connection.
* Desktop and mobile device support: Lync makes communication easier with a consistent and familiar experience available on Macintosh and Windows PCs, iOS, Windows, and Android-powered smartphones and tablets.
* Quickly and intuitively find the best way to communicate: Use the Quick Lync menu that appears in the Lync contact list to see available communication modes.
* Easily join meetings: Joining a Lync meeting requires only a single touch or click on smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
* Make virtual meetings more effective: See up to five meeting participants simultaneously with multi-party video support. You can choose who to see or let Lync choose for you.
* Extend Lync meetings outside your organization: The Lync web app allows Mac and PC users to join a Lync meeting from a browser and delivers a full online meeting experience including IM, voice, multi-party video, data collaboration, and sharing.
* Predictable operational vs. capital expense
* Improves team and user productivity
* Minimal service disruption through superior service availability
BAE Hosted Microsoft Lync improves business communications and collaboration, streamlining interactions with employees and customers across the globe. The Lync platform unifies business communication tools into an easy-to-use application, streamlining interaction through desktop and mobile conferencing solutions.
With Lync, users have a single interface to keep track of their contacts' availability, send IMs, start or join audio, video, or web conferences, share documents and desktop, or make phone calls. Lync brings new features like shared notes and mobility, while also introducing a streamlined look to help users quickly and easily communicate.