**BAE Systems Hosted Microsoft Exchange** helps businesses to benefit significantly from the up-front cost of deployment and the ongoing expense of maintaining servers, hardware licenses, and the upgrades necessary to support a reliable Exchange infrastructure in house. That is why more organizations are turning to the messaging experts at BAE Systems for their secure email hosting requirements.
* Simplified administration: The web-based BAE Systems management console provides full control of users, storage, and service selection.
* Shared calendar, scheduling features, and task management: Easily manage your schedule and check co-worker availability to schedule meetings and events.
* Outlook web app: Get web-based email that supports access from desktops and mobile devices.
* Manage inbox overload: Navigate email better with conversation view, avoid undelivered or misdirected email, and de-clutter email with inline compose and reply.
* SharePoint integration: Access project information from Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange, all from within Outlook, using site mailboxes.
* Industry certified
* Lower cost of ownership than on-premises hardware
* Reduces management and maintenance issues
* Continually updated, never grows obsolete
Unlike commodity hosted mailbox providers, BAE Systems delivers a Fortune 100-class cloud email service that is secure and compliant out of the box, and complemented by expert, high-touch service and support. BAE Systems can make your email communications better - and run it at a lower cost. BAE Systems has migrated thousands of businesses and millions of users to its hosted Exchange service, thereby drastically reducing their IT burden and investments.
With fully-featured data centers in San Jose, Washington D.C., Europe, and Asia Pacific, BAE Systems provides geographic diversity ideal for maintaining system and data redundancy, and for placing systems in the optimal physical location for traffic volumes and speeds.