Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Last updated: March 14, 2022
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pax8 has adopted and implemented the following notice-and-takedown procedure for copyright owners whose copyrighted work(s) appear on our websites without permission. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Pax8’s website, or other online locations, please provide the information in the below to [email protected].
When submitting a notification of claimed infringement please include the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Apple to locate the material. Providing URLs for the location of the allegedly infringing material or activity is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Pax8 to contact you, the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you, the complaining party, have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification of claimed infringement is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you, the complaining party, are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may also mail your request to the below address:
c/o General Counsel
5500 S. Quebec St., Suite 350
Greenwood Village, CO 80111