**IMPORTANT SECURITY AND PRIVACY UPDATES**
Zoom is taking steps to resolve the security and privacy concerns that surfaced with its recent unprecedented surge of usage. Below are two blogs Zoom has released to address the challenges it faces while working to support the massive volume impacting its service. Also, you can find a link to a webinar focused on security and privacy issues that will feature Zoom’s CEO and team each Wednesday starting on April 8.
* [A Message to Our Users ](https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020/04/01/a-message-to-our-users/)
* [The Facts Around Zoom and Encryption for Meetings/Webinars ](https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020/04/01/facts-around-zoom-encryption-for-meetings-webinars/)
**Zoom Webinar Registration:**
* [Ask Eric (CEO) Anything](https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9jdr63uuRuSRBX-yEJ2zVQ?zcid=1231&_ga=2.154154872.1572534507.1586116818-1442477048.1575561631)
**Zoom Video Webinar** is an easy way to conduct live virtual events for up to 100 interactive video participants, with options to increase the audience to 10,000 view-only attendees.
* Easy setup and registration
* Easily scales from 100 to 10,000 participants
* Streamlines marketing automation
* Provides a seamless experience for presenters and attendees
* Fully brandable
* HD video and audio
* Multiple CRM systems integration options
* Event recording and transcripts
* Reporting & analytics
**Zoom Video Webinar** enables users to customize and brand invitation emails and registration forms and includes flexible registration management and multiple integration options for your CRM systems. It provides simple, intuitive host controls for presenters and interactive capabilities for attendees from desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and conference rooms.
Zoom expands the reach of your webinar message, enabling up to 100 live video panelists to share their webcam and interact with the audience. On-demand viewing of recorded webinars, plus event transcripts, help deliver your message to those not able to view the original webinar.
Zoom Video Webinar events can be broadcast across social channels with Facebook Line and YouTube integrations. Its flexible reporting options enable users to get reports on registrants, attendees, polling, attendee engagement and Q&A for follow up.
Zoom’s video conferencing quality and reliability means everyone has a seamless experience. The solution includes features for attendee interaction, including chat, Q&A, polling, attendee hand raise, and an Attention Indicator to help organizers track audience engagement.
Organizations with Zoom Video Webinar can also add integrated global toll-free telephone calling to their webinars and can select one or multiple countries for premium toll-free audio.