**Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection** offers a unique security approach that protects against threats across numerous vectors that include email, web browsing, file attachments, hyperlinks, display ads, social media apps, and connected devices like USB drives, as well as other blended threats with the potential to deliver malicious payloads.
* Multi-vector protection - Protects against threats across email, browsers, files, URLs, ads, apps, and more in real time.
* Deep learning intelligence - Uses a layered approach to global threat intelligence to continually refine and enhance classification accuracy.
* Zero-hour security - Uses advanced behavioral heuristics to identify and protect against never-before-seen threats.
* Industry-leading efficacy - Secures endpoints with 100% efficacy over a 24-hour period, as shown in independent tests by MRG Effitas.
* Protects users and the business network from a wide range of threats
* Always up-to-date cloud-based service
* Enables endpoint management anywhere, anytime, online with hierarchical controls and visibility.
* Imposes minimal system burden, improves automation, and streamlines management to boost MSP profitability.
** Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection** is powered by the industry-leading cloud-based Webroot Threat Intelligence Platform. Webroot solutions combine the latest real-time intelligence from Webroot BrightCloud services with advanced machine learning and behavior-based heuristics. Using always up-to-date, cloud-based technology, Webroot is able to detect, analyze, categorize, score, and highly accurately predict the threats each endpoint is experiencing in real time.
Webroot SecureAnywhere solutions use cloud-based management, which means no on-premises hardware or software is needed and the console
is always up to date. The Webroot Global Site Manager console makes
it straightforward to manage up to 100,000 endpoints, and, through its hierarchical management architecture, you can easily control multiple sites and locations, as best suited to your organization's needs.
In addition to inbound threat shields, SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection includes an intelligent system-monitoring and application-aware outbound firewall that augments the Microsoft Windows firewall to protect users on and off the corporate network. It monitors all outbound traffic to protect against "phone-home" threats, ensures only approved applications communicate with the network, and automatically recognizes known good and bad programs.