**Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile** helps predict, detect and prevent physical, malware, network and vulnerability exploits to protect businesses from mobile cyberattacks.
* Minimal footprint, with less than 3% battery impact
* Real-time protection from suspicious apps and networks
* Reputation engine with machine learning for apps, networks, and OS
* Automated corporate asset protection when under attack
* Massive crowd-sourced threat intelligence database
* Supports industry and regional compliance (HIPAA, HITECH, GDPR, etc.)
* Secures usernames and passwords, vital for organizations with single sign-on to corporate apps
* Effortless deployment can roll out to thousands of users in minutes
* Protects privacy and productivity without negatively impacting mobile experience or battery life
* Easy integration with other enterprise systems, like EMM and SIEM
Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile (SEP Mobile) offers the most comprehensive, highly accurate and effective mobile threat defense solution, delivering superior depth of threat intelligence to predict and detect an extensive range of existing and unknown threats.
SEP Mobile’s predictive technology uses a layered approach that leverages massive crowd-sourced threat intelligence, in addition to both device- and server-based analysis, to proactively protect mobile devices from malware, network threats, and app/OS vulnerability exploits, with or without an Internet connection.
The SEP Mobile app and cloud-based server are powered by the most advanced mobile security technology available today. While many mobile security providers focus on a single threat vector, or a single layer of analysis, SEP Mobile provides a multi-layered system to simultaneously protect against every mobile threat vector:
* Physical attacks
* Vulnerability exploits
* Malicious apps
* Network attacks
SEP Mobile responds in real time to many identified threats taking deliberate actions and leveraging machine learning to:
* Protect sensitive corporate resources
* Help block installation of malicious apps
* End detected malicious processes
* Help prevent access to corporate Wi-Fi from compromised devices
* Help block communication to known malicious command and control servers