**Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition** (SBE) offers simple, fast and effective protection against viruses and malware.
* Simple, fast and effective protection against viruses and malware
* Easy setup and web-based management
* Strong core security technologies from a world-leader in security technologies
* Simple subscription pricing covers either management choice
* Fast and effective scans protects against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, and won’t slow down your systems so you can focus on running your business
* Gain flexibility to enjoy the power and convenience of a cloud-managed service with always-on protection or manage locally on-site with a server
* Save on time and labor with set up in just minutes with no additional hardware, and no special staff or training required
* Symantec Insight and SONAR technologies detect new and rapidly mutating malware stopping malicious behavior, including new and previously unknown threats
* A single subscription fee flattens operating costs and covers maintenance, service updates and 24x7 support
Symantec Endpoint Protection SBE is designed to protect against advanced threats with powerful, layered protection backed by industry leading security intelligence.
Network Threat Protection stops most threats before they can take up residence on the machine, which Insight reputation scoring accurately detects rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats. In addition, SONAR™ behavioral analysis stops malicious files designed to appear legitimate, and strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection eradicate known mass malware.
Available as a cloud-managed service, Endpoint Protection SBE utilizes the Partner Management Console, and sets up in just minutes with no hardware needed, so securing your business is simple and quick. And it updates automatically, so you always have the latest security available.
Endpoint Protection SBE is a perfect solution for businesses with multiple user groups or who have users across different locations, which need the flexibility to set different security policies. Businesses can proactively secure their ecosystem by using policy-based system lockdown and application controls which enable them to have tighter controls for employees handling confidential data.