**Symantec Advanced Threat Protection: Email** uncovers advanced threats that attempt to infiltrate an organization via email.
* Symantec Cynic – a cloud-based sandboxing and payload detonation service
* Targeted attack identification – provides in-depth analysis of the full scope of any targeted attack
* SIEM integration – enables businesses to export malware reporting data into third-party Security Incident and Event Management Systems.
* Detailed Reporting – Severity levels are provided for each attack, allowing for more focused response efforts to those threats of greats importance
* Protects against data thefts and loss
* Enables businesses to quickly identify active threats
* Businesses gain a comprehensive view of attacks through 25 data points
* Administrators can easily determine which attacks specifically targeted the organization, and get detailed visibility into the threats blocked by Symantec Email Security.cloud.
**Symantec Advanced Threat Protection: Email **detects stealthy, persistent threats with Cynic, which combines Symantec global threat intelligence with advanced machine learning. Cynic helps businesses to quickly address threats by detailing a suspicious file’s capabilities and its execution actions.
Symantec Advanced Threat Protection: Email leverages ongoing investigations by Symantec research analysts into new targeted attacks. This provides detailed reports on targeted attacks that have attempted to enter the organization via email, including information about the attack technology, volume of emails containing the attack, and information about the email sender and recipients.
Businesses can also use ATP: Email to export threat information into third-party SIEMs. The extracted information contains all the data that arrived between the previous data request time and the current request time, to allow for easy differential analysis.
Symantec Advanced Threat Protection: Email is available as an add-on service to Symantec Email Protect.cloud, Symantec Email Safeguard.cloud, and Symantec Email & Web Safeguard.cloud.