**StorageCraft Cloud Services** is a cloud-based disaster recovery solution designed to help organizations protect their on-premises systems from data loss in the event of server failure or natural disasters. It provides a range of protection, from file and folder recovery and machine virtualization to instant failover of an entire site and network.
* Data backed up to a distributed, scalable, fault-tolerant cloud
* Customizable storage
* Central management console
* 99.999+ percent uptime
* Protects corporate data in the event of disasters
* Rapid restore gets the organization back on its feet quickly
**Cloud Services** enables organizations to access their data in the cloud from anywhere and at any time using this highly distributed and fault-tolerant disaster recovery cloud with 99.999+ percent uptime. The premium-level StorageCraft cloud features the patented ability to pre-stage site-wide failover processes so you can test or execute a failover with the click of a single button.
The solution is easy to set and manage, enabling administrators to centrally manage their cloud backup and recovery solution through an easy-to-use, self-service online portal. Privacy and security measures ensure that only you can access stored backup images, and in addition, complete control over networking allows for seamless failover during a disaster.
Administrators can easily customize cloud storage to fit the needs of the organization, whether the IT environment is small and straightforward or large and complex. Centrally manage and monitor all your StorageCraft Cloud Services accounts, as well as fail over in a disaster, without third-party intervention.
Cloud Services are available in three service levels to best meet the unique needs of the organization:
* **Cloud Basic:** Secure offsite storage of your critical business backups with full-system restore via a BMR drive that includes stored images and enables you to restore your system to replacement hardware onsite. Mirroring, which ensures that all backup images stored in the primary data center are also backed up at a second data center in a different geographic region, is available for customers in the United States.
* **Cloud Plus:** Includes everything in Cloud Basic, plus immediate file and folder recovery via download from the cloud. Mirroring is available for an additional fee for customers in the United States.
* **Cloud Premium**: Includes everything in Cloud Plus, as well as instant virtualization of your systems and data in the cloud. Mirroring is available for an additional fee for customers in the United States.