**SkyKick Cloud Backup for Exchange Online (by License)** ideal for those customers that prefer data protection with non-named user flexibility. To offer complete Office 365 cloud backup coverage for a license, combine this product with SkyKick Cloud Backup for SharePoint & OneDrive for Business (by license).” When combined, Groups & Teams are also included.
* Up to six-times daily backups of Exchange Online
* Multiple bulk and individual restore options
* Point-in-time restore of mailboxes
* Full restore of mailboxes, full calendar and folders, all contacts, tasks, notes, and journals, and more
* Granular restore of emails, contacts, tasks, Public Folders and more
* Easy set up and use
* Great end customer experience
* Provides partners with a significant add-on for in-demand Office 365 services
* Establishes a critical recurring revenue stream for partners businesses
**SkyKick Cloud Backup for Exchange Online** extends the inherent backup capabilities of Exchange Online, which are limited to compliance and litigation features like archiving and litigation hold that are not designed for the quick search and restore of data provided by SkyKick. Restoring email that is on legal can take up to six hours, which increases support costs and reduces customer satisfaction.
With SkyKick Cloud Backup for Exchange Online, partners can quickly and easily restore lost, deleted, or corrupted data for their customers. This license-based product offers auto-discovery and comprehensive data protection for Exchange Online, including:
* Email, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, journals, and public folders
* Get full restore capability of entire mailboxes and granular restore capability of any sub-components from any point-in time
**Part of a Comprehensive Backup Solution**
Organizations who need comprehensive Office 365 backup coverage can combine this product with SkyKick Cloud Backup for SharePoint and OneDrive for Business (by license). Backup of Groups and Teams is included when these two products are combined, enabling backup of Conversations, Calendar, Files, Notebook, and Modern Team Sites.
**Secure, Azure-based Data Retention**
SkyKick Cloud Backup for Exchange Online is reliable and secure, using industry leading 256-bit encryption at rest and 128-bit in transit. SkyKick backs up all customer data to Microsoft Azure, with no limits on storage space. All data is kept indefinitely at no additional cost with an active subscription. Partners or customers can choose from eight Microsoft data centers worldwide, or they can opt to back up to their own instance of Azure. Keeping customer data within the Azure public cloud helps enhance security and compliance with regional policies such as GDPR.
SkyKick Cloud Backup for Exchange Online is easy to sell and manage, low-cost to support, delivers predictable profitability, and is designed for partner success. With this service in place, partners can rapidly restore data to get customers back on track quickly. Partners that prefer offering self-service as an option can provide customers with management access in a partner-brandable platform to make it even easier.