**Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5** delivers the most comprehensive and secure Office 365 plan and includes hosted Exchange email and the full Office suite (desktop, mobile, online) in addition to tools for collaboration, conferencing, and business analytics.
* Built for teams and networks
* Personalized and organizational insights
* People-centric security
* Supports BYOD across multiple devices
* Anywhere, anytime access to apps
* Reduces capital expenditures
* Scales to fit your business needs
* Continually updated, never grows obsolete
* Business-class email hosting with a 100 GB mailbox
* Fully installed Office on PC/Mac
* Office apps on tablets and phones
* Compliance and Business Intelligence capabilities
* Active Directory
**Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5** enables businesses to simplify infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing. Users can connect and collaborate within the Office applications they use every day. Easy-to-use live data monitoring and in-depth analysis tools let you discover new stories in your data with even more interactive reports, simpler dashboards, and compelling data visualizations.
This wide-ranging solution includes the full Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, and Access. Enjoy a fully installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPad and Android tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
Other features include:
* Online Meetings and Audio Conferencing: Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing. Teams is now the primary Audio Conferencing application in Office 365, enabling attendees to join from any telephone by dialing a local access number, and dial out from a meeting to add others when needed.
* Email and Calendars: Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser. Get a 100 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB. Office 365 E5 also includes advanced email features that provide archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage, for compliance needs. And use data loss prevention (DLP) policies and policy tips that educate your users for additional compliance enforcement in email.
* Document and Email Access Control: Rights Management Services enable you to restrict access to documents and email to specific people and to prevent anyone else from viewing or editing them, even if they are sent outside the organization.
* Message Encryption: Apply flexible out-of-the-box encryption policies like Encrypt Only and Do Not Forward, and read protected messages in Outlook while messages sent to non-Office 365 users can be read using Google, Yahoo or a Microsoft identity. Plus, control your encryption keys in Azure Key Vault.
* Advanced Information Protection: Data loss prevention and encryption across Exchange Online and SharePoint Online help keep your content safe in email, IM, meetings, and team sites.
* Threat intelligence provides broad visibility into the threat landscape, which helps deliver actionable insights, and enables proactive cybersecurity to ultimately help reduce your costs. Advanced Threat Protection helps defend users against sophisticated threats hidden in emails, attachments, and links. It also provides broad visibility into the threat landscape, which helps deliver actionable insights, and enables proactive cybersecurity to ultimately help reduce your costs.
* Analytics Tools: With the live dashboards and interactive reports of Power BI Pro non-technical users can visualize and analyze data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding.
* File Storage and Sharing: Get unlimited with information about OneDrive for Business unlimited storage plans OneDrive storage that can be accessed from anywhere, on any device. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
* SharePoint intranet and team sites: Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, expertise, and processes with team sites. Tell your story with beautiful communication sites.
* Productivity insights: With the add-in for Outlook and interactive dashboards, Microsoft MyAnalytics helps you work smarter by surfacing productivity insights based on your recent collaboration behavior in Office 365.
* Corporate social network: Yammer collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects so they can go further, faster.
* Mobility: Sync email, calendar, and contacts; access SharePoint sites; view and edit Office documents with Office Online using a browser on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices
* Enterprise Video Service: Create, manage, and share videos securely across your organization. Microsoft Stream makes it easy for everyone to collaborate with video to stay connected to the content that matters most.
* Intelligent compliance solutions: With the Security and Compliance Center, you can intelligently achieve organizational compliance and protect your data with Office 365 using integrated solutions for eDiscovery, Data Governance, and Auditing.
* Work Flow automation - Build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Microsoft Flow – no coding required.
* Web and Mobile App Development - Quickly build and publish custom business apps for web and mobile with PowerApps. Choose from templates or start from scratch to extend your business data – no coding required.
Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time, money, and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft's next-generation communications and collaboration services—including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, and Office Online—to help users be productive from virtually anywhere through the Internet.
All Office 365 packages include a guaranteed uptime SLA of 99.9%, Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring, and single sign-on and synchronization with Active Directory.