**Microsoft Office 365 Government GCC** (Government Community Cloud) is the Microsoft offering of cloud productivity services which are designed for the United States government and government contractors, and state and local governments and other government-related entities.
Organizations that choose Government GCC benefit from the following:
* Content from the government agency, and their end customers, is more secure because it is stored in a separate cloud, outside of Microsoft's commercial Office 365 services
* Government agency content is stored in cloud infrastructure within the United States
* Outside of the government agency, only screened Microsoft personnel can access the government agency’s customer content
* Office 365 Government GCC complies with certifications and accreditations required for US public sector customers, including CJIS, FedRAMP Moderate, IRS 1075, and DISA SRG L2
Microsoft GCC provides Office 365 services with additional commitments regarding compliance accreditations, personnel screening, and data residency to meet the unique needs of U.S. Government customers. The core Office 356 GCC suite offerings are:
* Office 365 G1 GCC
* Office 365 G3 GCC
* Office 365 G5 GCC
* Office 365 ProPlus for GCC
* Microsoft 365 G3
* Exchange Online (Plan 1) for GCC
* Exchange Online (Plan 2) for GCC
Add-on Office 365 GCC products including OneDrive, Project, SharePoint, Visio also being made available to Pax8 partners and customers.
Office 365 Government plans are available to (1) qualified government entities, including US federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government entities, and (2) other entities (subject to validation of eligibility) who handle data subject to government regulations and requirements, where use of Office 365 Government is appropriate to meet these regulations and requirements.
For a full list of eligibility requirements, download the *Microsoft GCC for CSP Eligibility Requirements* document linked in the Key Resources section on this page.
**Customer Eligibility Validation**
Proof of membership in one of the groups listed above will be required for access to Microsoft 365 Government offerings. To apply for eligibility, customers should fill out this [Office 365 Customer Eligibility form](https://products.office.com/en-us/government/eligibility-validation?ReqType=CSPcustomer).
You can find a *Customer Validation Guide* in the Key Resources section on this page (partners need to log in to view and download this document).