**Infrascale Bare Metal Backup** provides fast and reliable data backup, protection, disaster recovery, and system migration to get servers online or data recovered as quickly as possible following a disaster.
* Bare metal restore to dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments
* Centralized backup administration from a management console
* Verification and re-verification of backup images
* VirtualBoot technology for quick failover to a virtual machine
* Converter tool to convert to .VHD or .VMDK
* Automatic backup of your entire system
* Granular recovery of individual files and folders in moments
* Simplified migration to new Windows servers
* Scheduler for automatic full and incremental backups
* Rapid system restore gets business up and running after disasters
* Protects against accidental deletion or malicious intent
* Designed for ease of use
* Centralized administration
Infrascale Bare Metal Backup is trusted by IT professionals to back up not only their Windows operating systems (such as Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012), but also their Windows business productivity systems such as Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server, SharePoint Server, Office Communications Server, Microsoft CRM, and Commerce Servers.
Bare Metal Backup takes a full server backup to local hardware or to the cloud, and then seamlessly takes incremental backup as often as every 15 minutes thereafter. These incremental backups are rapid and automatic, and occur continuously in the background.
Bare Metal Backup is able to restore data such as a lost file up to and including the entire system to a previous point in time should a data loss occur. Restoration can occur to the same system, or entirely dissimilar hardware and/or to and from virtual environments. Bare metal recovery ensures the entire system is restored, right down to the last minor program preference and setting.