Breach Secure Now HIPAA Breach Prevention Platform
Breach Secure Now HIPAA Breach Prevention Platform (BPP) is the most comprehensive HIPAA compliance cybersecurity solution, meeting core annual HIPAA requirements while improving the overall security posture.
Breach Secure Now HIPAA Breach Prevention Platform (BPP) is the most comprehensive HIPAA compliance cybersecurity solution, meeting core annual HIPAA requirements while improving the overall security posture. This all-in-one solution includes the BPP basics plus HIPAA elements that include HIPAA Security Risk Assessment, Privacy & Security Training, Policies & Procedures, and EVA MD, an employee vulnerability assessment.
- HIPAA security risk assessment
- HIPAA policies and procedures
- Simulated phishing campaigns
- Unlimited dark web breach assessments
- End user vulnerability assessment (EVA)
- Weekly security newsletters
- Weekly micro trainings
- Helps meet HIPAA requirements
- Strengthens a customer’s overall internal security
- Boosts security knowledge and awareness for all users
- Identifies high risk employees within an organization
- Adds a key component to an MSPs high-demand security services
Breach Secure Now HIPAA Breach Prevention Platform mitigates human security risks, identifies cybersecurity threats, and meets core compliance requirements. It adds an additional layer onto Breach Secure Now BPP, which gives MSPs a set of white-labelled security awareness services designed to help customers strengthen their overall security through a mix of security assessments, policies and procedures, training, and the latest news on security.
Breach Secure Now EVA MD continuously analyzes key security metrics to identify human security risks and highlight the need for compliance. It also includes personal dark web email scans and weekly security training.
For MSPs, BPP can be an integral part of any MSP’s security offerings, along with firewalls, anti-malware, and system patching. The enhanced breach protection services include:
- A white-labelled security portal for employees of your customers that provides access to breach security information and tools. MSPs can upload their own security reports and information, such as network assessments, vulnerability scans, output from RMM tools, and more.
- A security risk assessment that identifies gaps in a customer’s environment and provides recommendations for remediation.
- Unlimited dark web breach assessments are included per customer.
- A platform for delivering easy-to-understand, written security policies and procedures. The policies address topics such as network security, computer use, bring your own device, physical security, and termination. Employees are required to electronically sign and acknowledge understanding of each policy.
- Phishing awareness through the delivery of simulated phishing emails to employees. Help to educate users on how to spot phishing emails, a common device for infiltrating business computers and networks.
- Engaging and interactive micro-training lessons emailed weekly to your customer’s employees. The lessons are branded with your logo and focus on important topics like phishing scams, ransomware, and the physical protection of mobile devices.
- A monthly security awareness eNewsletter with tips to keep employees secure both in the office and at home.