**BitTitan MigrationWiz Collaboration** enables partners and their customers to migrate content from Microsoft Teams, the increasingly popular collaboration application.
As the adoption of Teams grows, so will the need to migrate. The new migration service can help partners to develop repeatable processes so they can capitalize on this service opportunity.
MigrationWiz Collaboration supports the migration of the following components:
* **Teams**: the top-level Groups comprised of a user base, file site, and Channels. There may be several Teams in the organization’s broader instance and users may belong to multiple Teams.
* **Channels**: within each Team, Channels are individual sections that contain a threaded Conversation tab and file folders.
* **Conversation History**: the central discussion threads specific to each channel. This does not include private or group chats between users in the same tenant or a federated tenant.
* **User Permissions**: the governance behind the entire Teams instance, including access control for users to each Team.
* **Files**: documents stored on a SharePoint site specific to each Team with subfolders for each Channel.
Through BitTitan's new Teams assessment tool, gather important information about your instance such as total number of Users, Teams, and amount of data. Understand required licensing and timeline to complete this project. MigrationWiz Collaboration also makes it easy to configure and launch Teams migration projects alongside mail and documents in MigrationWiz's easy-to-use interface.