**Bitdefender Cloud Security for MSPs** is a comprehensive security platform for physical, virtual, and cloud workloads that features award-winning performance and detection rates, with multi-layered, AI-powered protection against the latest zero-day and ransomware threats.
* Lightweight agent to optimize performance
* Network attack defense
* Anti-exploit protection
* Risk analytics
* Process monitoring
* Content control
* Device control
* Web filtering
* Exchange protection
* Consistently superior protection and performance
* Protects against ransomware and a wide range of malware and exploits
* Easy to deploy and manage, with PSA integration for billing
* Helps MSPs consolidate and simplify security provisioning, and vendor management and licensing
**Cloud Security for MSPs** is powered by machine learning algorithms perfected over more than 10 years. Bitdefender consistently ranks first in independent tests for protection, performance and usability. Bitdefender was awarded the prestigious AV-Test Best Protection 2017 and AV-Test Best Performance 2017 for achieving the maximum detection score and demonstrating the lowest impact on protected machines in each test conducted throughout the year.
Cloud Security for MSPs offers simplified management and monthly billing, enabling protection for all customers from a single cloud hosted console with monthly billing and without additional hardware. Automate tasks and streamline management using the API integrations with major RMM/PSA platforms.
The robust security platform is managed across a single multitenant cloud console, the Bitdefender GravityZone Portal, and goes beyond standard AV protection to include:
* **Endpoint Risk Analytics**: Helps MSPs reduce the attack surface by discovering and prioritizing risky OS and software misconfigurations and facilitating continuous security posture improvements.
* **Complete Antimalware and Antivirus:** Provides an advanced combination of Antivirus/Antimalware so you only need one security solution, mitigating security breaches, simplifying deployments and reducing expenses.
* **Machine Learning Threat Prevention:** With more than 10 years of experience and 7 patents, Bitdefender has perfected Machine Learning algorithms to block elusive new threats with minimum false positives.
* **Exploit Defense:** Protects against unknown exploits by identifying and blocking specific exploit techniques in memory that are used to hijack legitimate applications. Now MSPs can tweak AAE settings and apply it also for custom applications.
* **Continuous Process Monitoring:** Bitdefender Advanced Threat Control (ATC) continuously monitors running process for signs of malicious behavior and can detect and block attacks and malware that eluded other security layers.
*** Network Attack Defense:** Detects and blocks network attacks such as Brute Force, Password Stealers, Network Exploits and lateral movements.
* **Web Filtering:** Enables admins to block known phishing or other malicious websites and scan unknown URLs, including HTTPS, to identify potential threats.
* **Content Control:** Blocks or restricts user access to potentially malicious websites, or uses categories and schedules to reduce the attack surface and improve productivity.
* **Device Control:** Allows admins to block or restrict access to certain attachable devices, such as USBs, mitigating the risks of malware being introduced via these devices.
Overall security can be strengthened with the addition of optional security layers from Bitdefender, including:
* **Bitdefender Endpoint Detection and Response:** Provides clear visibility into indicators of compromise (IOCs) and one-click threat investigation and incident response workflows. MSPs and MSSPs can leverage the new offering to deliver managed detection and response services to organizations that are highly sensitive about their data security.
* Full Disk Encryption: Prevents unauthorized access to data and meets rapidly growing customer needs for data security and compliance. It enables admins to implement central key management and recovery and leverages native technologies for optimum performance.
* **Bitdefender Advanced Threat Security:** Includes HyperDetect to block attacks at pre-execution with tunable machine learning capabilities, and Sandbox Analyzer for enhanced targeted attack detection. The offering protects against file-less attacks, PowerShell and other script attacks, and delivers improved threat context and visibility.
* **Security for Virtualized Environments (SVE):** Designed from the bottom-up for virtualization, SVE allows MSPs to use Central Scan – a configuration relying on an ultra-lightweight agent that offloads scanning tasks to central dedicated Security Virtual Appliances (SVAs). Also leveraging advanced local and central caching mechanisms, SVE delivers up to 35% better consolidation ratios and up to 17% better application response times than conventional AV/AM solutions, according to LoginVSI tests.
* **Bitdefender Patch Management:** Reduces patching efforts and costs, offering a single source of patches for Windows and third-party applications. Patches can be applied automatically to all devices anywhere, both on-site and remote, reducing the window of opportunity for attackers to exploit vulnerable applications.
* **Bitdefender GravityZone Security for Exchange**: An add-on for on-premises Exchange servers, Security for Exchange provides powerful defense against spam and phishing attempts. It delivers top-rated antispam and antimalware for mail servers, ensuring a secure messaging and collaboration environment with minimal resource consumption.
* **Bitdefender GravityZone Email Security:** Protects any cloud or on-premises email system from spam, phishing, malware as well as sophisticated or targeted attacks. The only module available as a standalone security product, it helps MSPs to prevent ransomware, impersonation and fraud attempts. It leverages multiple leading security engines and behavioral technologies to analyze incoming and outgoing email content, URLs, or attachments.