Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise enables users to access Office experiences on up to five PCs or Macs and on their mobile devices.
Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise provides the world’s leading productivity software from Microsoft for installation on user desktop or laptop computers.
- The entire Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, and Sway
- BYOD support via flexible deployment options
- 1 TB of personal cloud storage per user
- Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Convert your data into a chart or table in two steps or less so you can analyze it faster, and then preview it with different formatting.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, Visio diagrams, photos, and almost any other kind of computer file, in your OneNote notebooks.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise allows users to access Office experiences on up to five PCs or Macs and on their mobile devices. Unlike traditional Office installations that were tied to the computers on which it was installed, It's connected to the users and enables flexible new deployment options.