We've got your back(up)
The continuity solutions your clients need to protect their data and minimize their downtime.
Why SMBs need continuity solutions that have their backs
Our continuity solutions can build trust and reduce risk for your SMBs (small and medium-sized businesses)
A break in continuity can cost $10,000/hour.1
54% of businesses have had a downtime incident.2
33% of network folders aren’t protected at all.3
37% of SMBs have lost data in the cloud.4
Solution combinations help SMBs safeguard their operations
Third-party apps that protect SMBs’ data and keep them up and running
Microsoft and Acronis
The best combination for data protection, with coverage for M365 and Server/VM.
Microsoft and Axcient
The must-have backup for Windows-only machines.
Microsoft and Dropsuite
Dropsuite gives you plug-and-play onboarding, NFR (not for resale), and advanced search functionality.
Microsoft and Redstor
Redstor effectively backs up workstations, M365, and G Suite.
Our resources help you sell continuity with success
Grow your continuity business with these Pax8 resources
Calculate your cost of downtime
Your business would lose an estimated $1,000 in sales and productivity for every hour of downtime, resulting in $1,000 lost during a full business day of downtime.
Best-in-class continuity solutions for your business.
White-labeled templates so you can sell continuity solutions with ease.
Continuity fact sheet
Show your SMBs exactly why they need to add continuity to their tech stack.
Guide to Selling Backup
Learn the specifics about selling continuity solutions to your SMBs.
Learn to sell solutions that reduce risk for your clients
Contact a solutions consultant and get started on continuity
The median recovery cost for those that used backups is half the cost incurred by those that paid the ransom.5
- Datto, Ransomware and the Cost of Downtime, https://www.datto.com/resources/ransomware-and-the-cost-of-downtime.
- DataCore, 17 Shocking Statistics about Disaster Recovery and Business Resiliency, April 19, 2018, https://www.datacore.com/blog/17-shocking-statistics-about-disaster-recovery-and-business-resiliency-where-does-your-organization-stand-part-1/.
- Varonis, 2021 Global Data Risk Report, 2021, https://info.varonis.com/hubfs/docs/research_reports/2021-Financial-Data-Risk-Report.pdf.
- Infrascale, Infrascale Survey Highlights the Heavy Costs of Business Downtime, May 13, 2020, https://www.infrascale.com/press-release/infrascale-survey-highlights-the-heavy-costs-of-business-downtime.
- Sophos, State of Ransomware 2023, May, 2023, https://assets.sophos.com/X24WTUEQ/at/c949g7693gsnjh9rb9gr8/sophos-state-of-ransomware-2023-wp.pdf.