We've got your back(up)
The continuity solutions your clients need to protect their data and minimize their downtime.
Why SMBs need continuity solutions that have their backs
Our continuity solutions can build trust and reduce risk for your SMBs (small and medium-sized businesses)
A break in continuity can cost $10,000/hour.1
54% of businesses have had a downtime incident.2
33% of network folders aren’t protected at all.3
37% of SMBs have lost data in the cloud.4
Solution combinations help SMBs safeguard their operations
Third-party apps that protect SMBs’ data and keep them up and running
Delivers data protection for physical and virtual machines, along with cloud-based workloads like email and collaboration platforms.
Get plug-and-play onboarding, NFR (not for resale), and advanced search functionality.
Provides data management and protection solutions for various platforms, offering features like backup, disaster recovery, and data security.
Provides specialized backup solutions tailored for desktop and server environments.
Delivers backup solutions for individual devices, cloud-based productivity suites, and other collaboration platforms.
Offers high-performance, low-latency object storage with predictable pricing and no additional charges for data retrieval, ideal for data archiving and long-term backups.
Our resources help you sell continuity with success
Grow your continuity business with these Pax8 resources
Calculate your cost of downtime
Your business would lose an estimated $1,000 in sales and productivity for every hour of downtime, resulting in $1,000 lost during a full business day of downtime.
Best-in-class continuity solutions for your business.
White-labeled templates so you can sell continuity solutions with ease.
Continuity fact sheet
Show your SMBs exactly why they need to add continuity to their tech stack.
Guide to Selling Backup
Learn the specifics about selling continuity solutions to your SMBs.
Learn to sell solutions that reduce risk for your clients
Let’s talk. Contact a solutions consultant and get started on continuity.
The median recovery cost for those that used backups is half the cost incurred by those that paid the ransom.5
- Datto, Ransomware and the Cost of Downtime, https://www.datto.com/resources/ransomware-and-the-cost-of-downtime.
- DataCore, 17 Shocking Statistics about Disaster Recovery and Business Resiliency, April 19, 2018, https://www.datacore.com/blog/17-shocking-statistics-about-disaster-recovery-and-business-resiliency-where-does-your-organization-stand-part-1/.
- Varonis, 2021 Global Data Risk Report, 2021, https://info.varonis.com/hubfs/docs/research_reports/2021-Financial-Data-Risk-Report.pdf.
- Infrascale, Infrascale Survey Highlights the Heavy Costs of Business Downtime, May 13, 2020, https://www.infrascale.com/press-release/infrascale-survey-highlights-the-heavy-costs-of-business-downtime.
- Sophos, State of Ransomware 2023, May, 2023, https://assets.sophos.com/X24WTUEQ/at/c949g7693gsnjh9rb9gr8/sophos-state-of-ransomware-2023-wp.pdf.