Skilling up and earning Microsoft certifications are great career moves to stand out from the competition and confirm your capabilities to your team, company, and clients — but we know it can be hard to carve out the time or find the motivation to follow through on achieving a certification.
Microsoft Certification Week for Partners is the perfect opportunity to block out dedicated time to prepare for a Microsoft Technical Certification while receiving all the resources, support, and practice you need to successfully earn it. You prove your technical skills every day on the job, now it’s time to show your confidence in your capabilities and validate your expertise.
Below, we walk you through how to participate in Cert Week and offer resources to help you succeed – you won’t want to miss this!
About Cert Week for Partners
What is it? Cert Week is a free, four-day virtual training and skilling verification event for Microsoft partners who are ready to validate your technical expertise — showcasing mastery of a Microsoft Solution Area and gaining a Microsoft Technical Certification as you apply for Microsoft Advanced Specializations.
What is included? This event polishes your test-taking skills and demonstrates your technical understanding through:
– Pre-requisite self-study training resources
– Live, interactive, expert-led study groups with polls, knowledge checks, and chat Q&A
– Exam preparation lecture sessions that review question types and strategies as well as tips and tricks
– A practice test (must qualify through participation in study groups and exam prep)
– A full exam voucher (must qualify through participation in study groups and exam prep)
When is it? The four days of Cert Week will be held August 23 – 27, with pre-work to be completed from July 23 – August 20 and exams to be completed between August 27 – September 30.
Who is it for? Cert Week is open to all Microsoft Partners in small and medium-sized businesses who have six months or more of technical experience.
Based on your participation in study groups and exam prep sessions, you will be eligible for a practice exam and a free exam voucher.
How It Works
1. July 23 – August 20: Complete the required pre-work with 5-10 hours of self-study.
2. August 23 – 27: Attend the virtual Cert Week event experience between 7-9am PT or 7-9pm PT each day! Participate in study groups and exam prep sessions, then take the practice test.
3. August 27 – September 30: Schedule and take your full exam within 30 days.
Available Solution Area Tracks
AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator
AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
DP-900 Azure Data Fundamentals
MB-800 Dynamics 365 BC Functional Consultant
MB-910 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
MB-920 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP)
PL-900 Power Platform Fundamentals
MS-700 Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate
MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Security, Compliance, and Identity
SC-900 Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
SC-300 Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Study Guides from Your Pax Team
Azure Study Guides
Dynamics 365 Study Guides
Power Platform Study Guide
Microsoft 365 Study Guides
Security, Compliance, and Identity Study Guides
Your Microsoft Experts are Standing By.
Are you ready to take the next step in proving your technical capabilities? Register for Cert Week for Partners at the link below. If you have any questions about the event, which solution area track to sign up for, or how to start preparing, the Pax8 Microsoft team is here to help – schedule a call with your Pax8 account team to get in touch.