**Veritas AdvisorMail** is an email archiving, compliance, and eDiscovery solution designed specifically for U.S. financial services companies.
* Interface has familiar Outlook look and feel
* Capture, index, and retain every email, attachment, and IM sent or received
* Monitor outbound email for potential theft of company information and intellectual property
* Download data and fulfill audit requests, including full audit support and attestation letters
* Supports SEC and FINRA compliance efforts
* Easily scalable to meet the needs of the business
* Helps to increase productivity, lower It costs, and mitigate legal and regulatory risks
* Rapid deployment
Veritas AdvisorMail is one of the leading email archiving, compliance, and discovery solutions for U.S.-based financial services firms that are registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and/or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). With more than 10 years of experience, billions of messages archived, and thousands of audits passed, Veritas AdvisorMail is one of the most trusted email compliance systems in the industry today.
AdvisorMail is a cloud-based archiving solution that seamlessly integrates with existing on-premises email systems as well as cloud email services. There is no need to install any hardware or software on premises, which eliminating expensive upfront licensing fees, software upgrades, lengthy implementation cycles, ongoing maintenance, and support costs.
AdvisorMail automatically captures, indexes, and archives all inbound, outbound, and internal emails, attachments, IMs, Bloomberg, Reuters, and mobile device communications. Administrators and designated reviewers can monitor email and IM communications and search the archive quickly and easily as needed with an intuitive user interface and comprehensive suite of supervisory tools. All messages are marked with a time-stamped audit trail that documents the review process, and auditors may attach notes to messages anytime.