**Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud with Encryption** combines advanced protection against emerging threats, ransomware, and zero-day attacks with powerful encryption functionality.
* Intelligent protection for next generation threats
* Protects against ransomware and zero-day attacks
* Enables full disk encryption
* Monitors applications in real time
* Delivered as a cloud-based service that requires no additional infrastructure investments
* Eliminates the need for IT specialization and dedicated resources
* Rapid provisioning and activation
* Stays ahead of threats with always-on security that is automatically updated into a single, cloud-based solution.**
**Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud with Encryption** blocks emerging threats, ransomware, and zero-day attacks with the same best-in-class security used to protect large enterprises. The service blocks unknown threats with advanced machine learning and other proven intelligent protection techniques. It also protects against ransomware and zero-day attacks in real time with Symantec's global intelligence across 200 million control points.
In addition, the addition of encryption functionality leverages the encryption built into Windows and Mac operating systems, making it centrally managed and reported, while securely storing the encryption keys gathered from the devices for admin access.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud utilizes the Partner Management Console for endpoint protection, management, mobility, and encryption and sets up in under five minutes. The cloud-based solution does not require dedicated IT resources and has a low total cost of ownership.
The newest solution from Symantec, Endpoint Protection Cloud protects users on any device, anywhere including: PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, and servers with broad OS support (Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android).