**BAE Systems Email Data Loss Prevention** (DLP) delivers enterprise-grade data loss prevention features in a highly flexible and easy to use cloud service.
* Ready-made and programmable granular policies to block, quarantine, redact, or automatically encrypt inappropriate and risky messages using the highly tunable policy-driven rules engine
* Infinitely flexible search algorithms, regular expressions, and other advanced action types for best-in-class policy management and hardened protection against confidential and proprietary information loss
* Unmatched flexibility in policy and control definition for HIPAA and state PII statute compliance
* Multiple, customizable tuning levels for effective false-positive reduction
* Reduces risk of data loss
* Lessens corporate liability due to inappropriate content
* Easy to set up and use
The robust BAE Systems Email Data Loss Prevention service enables businesses to guard against motivated malicious insiders and accidental negligence by employees to greatly reduce corporate security threats.
BAE Systems DLP enables administrators to build and enforce granular policies to block, quarantine, or automatically encrypt sensitive, inappropriate and risky messages using the highly tunable policy-driven rules engine in the BAE Systems Management Console. The service was designed for ease of use coupled with advanced analysis features like proximity checking, full redaction capabilities, and the ability to test policies before they are deployed.
BAE Systems DLP easily integrates with other existing messaging vendors such as Google and Microsoft Office365, and seamlessly integrates with any cloud or on-premises email system.