**BAE Systems Archive Anywhere** now eliminates the need for remote web portal access by enabling email archive access natively on virtually any email client and any device.
* Supports message archive browsing across all desktop computing platforms including Windows, Apple, and Linux, and email-enabled mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android, and Windows platforms.
* Archive Anywhere can be up and running in under 30 minutes, for 100 or 100,000 users, without the need for additional software, costly on-premises hardware, or technical support.
* Message identification and recovery speeds are greatly improved through advanced search and filtering controls.
* Take control of what is synchronized to local storage, including which folders and for how long, using the recommended out-of-the-box defaults or select specific folders.
* Eliminates the burdensome task for Exchange users to export and store email messages to PST files.
* Expands user access to email archives
* Easy to set up and deploy
* Eliminates the need for a remote access portal
* Helps to reduce legal liability
With anywhere, any time archive access, you can provide easy, safe and secure messaging for your employees while reducing legal liability and ensuring best-in-class business continuity.
Archive Anywhere enhances BAE Systems Email Archive and Email Continuity services, and is available as a feature to all existing BAE Systems customers, as well as customers of other hosted mail and in-house email solutions.
Archive Anywhere expands access to email archives by working natively within the most popular email applications. Messages can be browsed and searched on desktops, laptops, and all email-enabled tablets and smartphones. The patent-pending service provides an ideal solution for upholding corporate communications guidelines and critical message retention policies.
Archive Anywhere lets users search, save and see their archives just like the rest of their email. Our solution eliminates the pain of password juggling, separate search boxes and proprietary portals.