Pax8 Events – North America
Pax8 Launch Briefing | Virtual
Gain solutions for common MSP pain points, learn PSA integrations that ease billing headaches, get an inside look from a current Pax8 partner, and see how Pax8 helps the modern partner achieve 249% ROI over three years.
- Recommended participants: MSPs new to, or interested in, partnering with Pax8 in the US
- Jan. 12 | 1-2:30pm MT
Pax8 Mission Briefing | Virtual
Learn upsell and cross-sell strategies to help you build on your Microsoft foundations and create a comprehensive tech stack that meets the needs of today’s modern workplace.
- Who should attend: Business representatives from all US contacts and newly signed partners
- Jan. 17 | 9am-2pm MT
Azure Bootcamp | Virtual
Dive into the remote work landscape with Pax8 + Microsoft. Learn technical tips and tricks from our leading partners and get ready to navigate the complexities of adopting and selling Microsoft solutions with Azure experts.
- Who should attend: All US and Canadian partners
- Jan. 24-25 | 9am-1pm MT | Virtual
Channel Events – EMEA
Cybersecurity Masterclass | Pax8 Bristol Office
Join the cybersecurity masterclass to learn how to navigate the complexities of cybersecurity, see how you compare to other MSPs, and gain real-time best practices to keep your business defensible.
- Who should attend: All EMEA partners and prospects
- Jan. 31 | 9am-4pm GMT | In-person
Gallagher Premiership Fixture: Saracens vs Bristol Bears | StoneX Stadium, London
As part of the Acronis #CyberFit Sports partnership, Pax8 is a proud sponsor of the Saracens Rugby Club. Join us for a day of competition and hospitality as we cheer on the Men in Black at the Gallagher Premiership.
- Who should attend: four partners will be selected
- Jan. 28 | 3pm GMT | In-person
- RSVP with your Account Manager
Pax8 News – North America
John Street Named CEO of the Year
Pax8 CEO and co-founder John Street has been named the 2022 CEO of the Year by ColoradoBiz Magazine. The honor recognizes Street’s excellence in business leadership, company performance, and civic engagement. Learn more: John Street Named CEO of the Year by ColoradoBiz Magazine.
Pax8 Named Fastest Growing Company by Denver Business Journal for Fourth Consecutive Year
Pax8 has been named the fastest-growing company in the X-Large category on the Denver Business Journal’s (DBJ) 2022 Fast 50 List. The DBJ Fast 50 List celebrates the region’s fastest-growing companies and brightest entrepreneurs. This is the fourth consecutive year Pax8 is on the list. Learn more: Pax8 Named Fastest Growing Company for Fourth Consecutive Year.
Consider These Five Elements for Your Multi-Layer Security Stack
Currently, 43% of cyberattacks target SMBs. This trend provides an opportunity for MSPs to become trusted partners to SMBs. MSPs can follow these steps to develop security expertise and to offer adequate security in the new digital age. Learn more: Consider These Five Elements for Your Multi-Layer Security Stack.
Four Things You Can Do to Address Today’s Cyber Risks
Pax8 is sharing insights and tips on how to protect against the financial and reputational consequences associated with increasingly sophisticated cyberattacks. Here are four tips anyone can learn and practice. Learn more: Four Things You Can Do to Address Today’s Cyber Risks.
Pax8 News – EMEA
Our Journey from the US to EMEA
Two years from our launch in EMEA, we’re proud to have scaled to over 3,500 partners in more than 40 countries across the EU and UK. From our humble beginnings in the UK to our rapid expansion into Europe, we’ve covered every detail about EMEA’s beginnings in our latest blog post. Learn more: Our Journey from the US to EMEA.
Pax8 EMEA CEO Explains How Adapting to Recession Fears Can Drive Growth
Harald Nuij tells CRN that the cloud marketplace distributor is on a UK and EMEA growth drive, talks vendor disenchantment from CSPs, and explains what advice it offers its 3,500 European partners. Learn more: Pax8 EMEA CEO on ChannelWeb website.
Pax8 Academy Offerings and Courses (US and Canada)
Academy Course Dates
- MSP Employee Onboarding: Mondays and Thursdays from Jan. 9-Feb. 2 at 10-11am MT | Enroll Now
- Success through Mission and Values: Wednesdays from Jan. 11-Feb. 1 at 2-3:30pm MT | Enroll Now
- Service Management: Tuesdays and Thursdays from Jan. 17-26 at 1-2pm MT | Enroll Now
- Project Management: Tuesdays from Jan. 10-31 at 10am-12pm MT | Enroll Now
- Getting Your Finances in Order: Wednesdays from Jan. 4-25 at 12-1pm MT | Enroll Now
- Applying CIS Controls: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from Jan. 3-11 at 12:30-2:30pm MT | Enroll Now
- Introduction to Azure: Tuesdays and Thursdays from Jan. 5-26 at 11:30am-1pm MT | Enroll Now
- Deploying M365 Business Premium: Tuesdays and Thursdays from Jan. 10-Feb. 2 at 9-10:30 am MT | Enroll Now
Complimentary AWS Certification Launching on Jan. 30
Those in the Amazon Partner Network are invited to join the AWS partner training team for a complimentary seven-week training program: AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Accelerator. This training is designed to equip you with resources to earn one AWS partner accreditation, two AWS skills badges, and the knowledge required to prepare you for your AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. Learn more: AWS Training and Certification.